Smart Backup Controller
The traditional ACCL is an electrical transfer switch used to seamlessly switch between sources of power. ACCL allows supply from the main source(Electricity Board-EB) when available. On failure of the main supply it switches to the backup supply(Diesel Generator-DG). The ACCL may also monitor the load when backup supply is connected and restrict it to a programmed limit.
- Microcontroller based source changeover with neutral isolation
- Contactor bases system for reliable operation under mixed load
- Under Voltage, Over Voltage and Phase Failure protection
The Smart Backup Controller does all that an ACCL does and adds DG metering and wireless connectivity to enable additional smart features. These smart features are part of hosted solution which is provides as a service.
- Users can interact with their Smart Backup Controller using our app/website via a secure login.
- The Smart Backup Controller can be reset by users using missed calls/app/website from anywhere.
- Billing solution which includes Backup supply metering and Online Payment facility for the users.